Thursday, July 2, 2009

Other online deals

Go check out the Monster Sale at the Children's Place. Shipping is a flat $5 and take an extra 10% off with code NEXTJ78.

This weekend only, Barnes and Noble is offering free shipping on orders over $10, when you buy eligible items (but it looks as though a lot of items are eligible.) Have I ever told you that I love free shipping? I don't have to take three kids out of the house in the heat.

Through Saturday, July 11th, get 50 or more prints at Walgreens for 10 cents using code JULY4.

From now until July 13th, go to Shutterfly and print your photo books for 20% off. Also, ship any order over $50 for free. Use code SUMMERPROMO. FYI- I love the quality at Shutterfly. They are my favorite online photo printing place.

Toys 'R Us is having a great big sale this weekend too. Go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the opportunity to work here. I will do my very best to exceed your expectations of my abilities. To get more information Medicine Warehouse from online pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete