Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shoes!!

I am not one of those women who loves to buy shoes. I actually hate it. It is right up there with scrubbing the bathtubs. What planet am I from, you ask? Well, it has more to do with the fact that I wasn't born with a sense of style. At some point, I had to lose the athletic shoes, because they just make me feel frumpy. SO I bought a pair of these from Land's End. They are on sale today only, and you can use promotional code MAY5 and PIN 8563 for free shipping. And I have gotten several compliments on these shoes. So despite my lack of style, I was right- they ARE cute.

2 comments:

  1. those shoes are super cute! I want some! :-) so far, your website has made me want shoes, KFC, ice cream, Carino's, clothes for the kids...I need to put some money in the budget for getting good deals. :-) Oh, and so far I've clicked through to 4 or 5 links, so you should be making the big bucks. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! And speaking of SHOES, I was in Ross today and they had Robeez Tredz for $8.99!!! I picked a pair for Ainsley because it was such an awesome buy! :)

    ReplyDelete