Monday, May 25, 2009

FREE Father's Day card

My husband tells me that people typically grill on Memorial Day. And I told him that painfully frugal people cook whatever is left in their pantry from last week. Despite our differences about Memorial Day dinner, he deserves a really nice Father's Day card.

I was just admiring the 5 by 7 Father's Day cards in the brochure Shutterfly sent me yesterday. Then I discovered that they are letting you print one for free using code CARD40 between now and June 10th. That makes them all the more admirable. You can also use code SHIP50 to ship any order for free. I don't believe that Shutterfly let's you stack these codes, so they need to be used for separate orders.

Happy grilling, everybody! We will be having tuna casserole tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment